To apply for a WCGL grant, your organisation must operate within Greater London and be either:
• A constituted community group (an organisation or association of persons with the primary aim of working to provide services and benefits to the community)
• A charity or third sector organisation
• A not for profit organisation, community interest company (CIC) or social enterprise
Projects that are suitable for funding are those which:
• Encourage people to walk and/or cycle more often and more safely for transport, exercise or leisure, particularly those who are new to walking or cycling, used to cycle but no longer do so, or are infrequent walkers or cyclists; and
• Focus on connecting with a diverse range communities which are currently detached, for a variety of reasons, from walking or cycling in London.
Groundwork London is happy to discuss the eligibility of your organisation or proposed project, and to help you ensure you meet the criteria set out above. For advice and guidance please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. or 0207 239 1286